About the Role
This well-funded, global, US brand is revolutionizing energy via cutting-edge, cost-effective battery technology, partnering with leading regional and global organizations on gigawatt-scale manufacturing. Our client’s simple, savvy design and manufacturing techniques enable faster, safer, cleaner, more reliable processes with lucrative applications in electric mobility, aerospace, stationary power, and lead-acid replacement.
• Due to the exponential growth of the business, for a talented Controls Engineer to join their Advanced Manufacturing Team team tasked with developing the next-generation high-volume manufacturing processes.
This is an opportunity to define the control system needs for critical production steps and collaborate with internal and external machine design experts to identify, screen and develop process control concepts that meet the specs. Being able to create, communicate and implement the company-wide manufacturing data and controls strategy to facilitate the road map from development to commercialization.
• Be an expert in programming languages; Sequential Function Charts, Structured Text, and Function Block Diagrams to create process controls.
• The capacity to read and comprehend electrical schematics, as well as the ability to wire, construct, and resolve issues with industrial control panels and AC/DC wiring.
• Ability to choose the right wire and cable, sensors, safety hardware, PLC hardware, remote I/O, VFD and servo systems, and circuit protectors.
• You will have at least 7-15+ years of experience in data and controls engineering-related positions. Whilst having the ability of complex problem solving and the ability to review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
What's in it for you?
Work with a culture-centric team, competitive compensation and benefits plus long-term incentive. Apply today to be part of a revolutionizing company in the battery technology space!
About the Company
GLOBAL TALENT ACQUISITION SERVICES TO THE E-MOBILITY AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGY SECTORS. E-Mobility Search are focussed on Emerging Technology Talent Acquisition – specifically Electrification / Battery Development Talent Sourcing. We are a proven partner across the transportation & stationary markets working from individual contributors to ‘C Suite’ level placements. Important Information – please note that many of our search & selection campaigns are highly confidential. As such the vacancies listed below represent a small proportion of our current assignments. Click on each role in detail to learn more and apply now!
REGISTER WITH ONE OF OUR TALENT CONSULTANTS TO FIND OUT ABOUT NEW CAREER AND HIRING OPPORTUNITIES.